sam gurgis counter

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Falling Waters State Park

I love this beautiful little state park located just outside of Chiplely, Florida. This rare Florida waterfall is so pretty; it falls 73 feet into a limestone sinkhole. The water goes underground from here, not sure where the underground stream surfaces.  On a hot day you can stand on the lower observation deck and feel the coolness.

 

IMG_9521

 

IMG_9528         The lovely redbud trees are putting on their spring blooms here in the park too!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous falls, and you captured the moving water very well. I usually get blurs. And buds! Oh my, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate look of that falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful waterfall and Redbud blossoms! I'd like to see that fall in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely ! Wonderful photos ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It's not a very big waterfall but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DON'T USE WORD VERIFICATION ON YOUR BLOG ! It's very time consuming for those wanting to leave you a comment and also difficult for some to read those scrabbled up words.